Looking to build a website, but don’t have a coding background? Look no further. The best website builders are designed with just that in mind.
Website builders are taking over, and for good reason. They’re simple to use, come packed with features, and are relatively cheap.
They’re perfect for influencers, small businesses, and bloggers who need a website, without much experience or cash.
In this article, I’ll share the 15 best website builders based on my personal testing, what they do, and what they have to offer.
Website builders are cloud-based programs or software that help you create a website. They’re primarily marketed to people who’d like to create a website but have no or very little coding experience.
Features often include premade themes, easy editing tools like drag and drop or block builders, as well as customization tools.
Website builders can help you:
- Manage all content and creation of the website on a single platform.
- Create webpages easily with simple editing tools and mechanics like drag-and-drop builders.
- Control SEO options within the same platform.
- Offer a demo view of your website on desktop, as well as mobile if possible.
Most website builders function through SaaS services and are usually cloud based, although there are a handful that work offline as well.
Website builders are convenient since you can edit your website anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. Most website builders also come with site hosting, so you won’t have to shop around for a hosting service.
Creating a new website can be nerve-racking. It requires patience, time, effort, and knowledge about website design which, let’s face it, seems like a lot of work.
You could hire someone to do it for you. There are plenty of agencies and freelancers out there who have made designing websites their profession, but if you’re on a strict budget, you most likely won’t be able to afford it.
That’s where website builders, especially SaaS website builders come in.
Website builders have been designed to help make creating a website easy, fast, customizable, and affordable. This is especially true for SaaS website builders that allow you to pay smaller monthly fees, instead of one large sum of money upfront.
Here are more reasons why you need a website builder:
- User-friendly website design options. Website builders are trying to remove coding from the process, and instead implementing design tools like block builders to make designing a website easier for people that don’t have any coding experience.
- Integration for ecommerce shops. Plenty of website builders support ecommerce shops with easy integration, as well as built-in tools to make stuff like setting up payment options much easier.
- Cost saving. Have we mentioned that it’s way cheaper to set up your website with a website builder? Well, here we go again. Paying a small monthly fee to keep your website running, instead of paying an agency or freelancer a large sum of money upfront is a welcome option, especially for small businesses.
- Scalability. Although this isn’t true of all website builders, plenty of them are able to scale with your business. This means, you might need to upgrade your subscription, but you won’t be paying someone a lot of money to help upgrade your website or add new features each time.
- Social media integration is also possible on plenty of website builders. These integrations are usually simple to add, whether it’s dragging and dropping, or adding a new block. No need to install third-party plugins to get the job done.
Choosing the right website builder for you or your business can be tricky, but not impossible.
Firstly, you need to establish the purpose of the website. There are a few different types of websites that are used for different purposes, namely:
- Ecommerce shops, that sell products or services
- Business websites
- Non-profit websites
- Personal websites
- Single page websites (for portfolios, landing pages, or event related websites)
Your website could be a mix of different purposes and niches, like a business website that also publishes blog posts. Some ecommerce shops might add blogs to their website as well.
If so, make sure that the website designer you choose supports ecommerce shops and blogs as well, since not all do.
Once you know what your website is about, you need to make sure it has all the features you need to create your website.
Here are several important features website builders should have:
- Price. Your budget determines most of your decisions and it’s no different when it comes to choosing a website builder. Try picking the option that has the best feature set, for the lowest price.
- Scalability. To be successful, your business will most likely need to grow, and so does the website. Whether it means adding more payment options, or new or more products, your website should be able to grow as your business does.
- Premade themes. Most website builders will offer premade websites/themes for you to choose from. Be careful though, more doesn’t mean better in this case. Having 1000 themes that all look similar isn’t good. Instead, look for a decent number of themes, that all have different styles and purposes.
- Customizability. Speaking about styles and purposes, having prebuilt themes is great, but being able to build upon those themes is important. The more you’re able to customize, the more personality your website will have to be able to stand out from the crowd.
- SEO features. Not all website builders have SEO features or are even SEO friendly. If your website doesn’t rank well, chances are you won’t get much organic traffic at all.
- Great support and uptime. Uptime is the time your website is up and working. 99.9% is the industry standard, with 99.99% a step above that. Also, make sure that there is adequate support availability.
Pro Tip: If you have no experience coding, choose a website builder that supports block or drag-and-drop methods, since they won’t require you to code anything.
Here are some of the best website builders out there that can help you create your very own website.
Zyro – one of the best website builders to build and manage a website or online store. Even though it is a relatively new tool, Zyro has already made a name for itself as an innovative website builder for designing aesthetically pleasing websites.
It’s a website-building platform that focuses on offering users a clean and intuitive interface. It comes with easy-to-use tools for both customizing and designing your website. No coding or design skills are needed as the builder will do all of the work for you.
Zyro offers AI-based tools that can help you with multiple tasks from generating content to predicting the behavior of your website visitors.
Want to find out more about this tool and its features?
Here you go:
- Easy-to-use editor with SEO-friendly templates
- AI-driven marketing features
- Powerful ecommerce plans
- No transaction fees on payments
- Fast, mobile-friendly, and SEO-friendly websites
- Website – $2.90 per month
- Business – $4.90 per month
- Online Store – $8.90 per month
- Advanced Store – $15.90 per month
- Ease of use – Zyro provides an easy-to-use editor with an intuitive grid. You can design and launch a website in minutes.
- Affordability – Since you can launch a professional website for as little as $1.99 a month, it’s certainly worth pointing out the low cost of running your website with Zyro.
- Powerful tools – AI tools like the AI Writer and the Business Name Generator help you get your business online fast.
- Beautiful templates – SEO-friendly, award-winning, designer-made templates optimized for mobile and desktop.
- Ecommerce features – Offers an easy, accessible, and affordable ecommerce solution.
- Support – 24/7 customer support and 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Short on templates – Doesn't have a huge library of templates. They are working on it, and they have just launched their curated template program to get third-party designers to make more templates.
- Limited customization options
Shopify has become a name synonymous with ecommerce. With over a million active users and 500k businesses, it’s clearly one of the best website builders in the world.
It’s all due to its ease of use and reliable support that it has made it big and is a favorite of ecommerce store owners.
- Over 70 themes to start your website with
- Shopify stores include a free 256-bit SSL certificate
- Integrations for ecommerce and dropshipping
- Simple and easy to use inventory manager
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Supports for best SEO practices
- It offers an all-in-one completely hosted package. It takes care of all the backups, updates, and software management.
- Shopify offers seamless integration of third-party payment gateways to accept payments from your customers. In addition, it has an integrated payment gateway called Shopify Payments.
- As it’s completely built for ecommerce, you have a plethora of options such as inventory management, marketing solutions, and solid analytics to manage your store.
- Their website-building process is straightforward, and all you need to do is drag and drop components to create your ecommerce store.
- You can also integrate Shopify with WordPress, which makes for a powerful combination.
- It offers an abandoned cart saver for the very attractive price of $9 per month.
- It provides one of the cheapest ways of starting an ecommerce store with their Lite plan.
- If you use the Shopify Payments system, you don’t have to pay any transaction fees as well.
- Shopify offers loads of POS options as well.
- The most significant disadvantage of Shopify is the high cost of hosting your website. This proves to be a challenge for new entrants.
- As it’s a completely hosted solution, the scope of getting a developer to make changes to your website is nullified.
- You might find it challenging to move away from Shopify at a later stage.
- You can only add up to 3 options for every product that you create.
- Adding custom fields is possible, but it can be quite challenging to do so.
- To get professional reporting functionality, you need to purchase the advanced plans, which are more expensive.
- Basic– $19 per month
- Shopify– $49 per month
- Advanced – $299 per month
Wix is one of the best website-building tools out there. This cloud-based website builder brings you the best of features and helps you design your first website with ease.
Being a wholly hosted platform, you don’t need to pay anything to host your website. It’s due to this and numerous other reasons that Wix has become one of the best website builders that you will ever come across.
- Drag and drop editor
- HTML input
- Site and growth analytics
- Ecommerce support and marketing tools included
- Great looking templates
- Wix offers thousands of templates for your website. This makes it easy for you to start creating and customizing it.
- All the templates are fully editable and can be edited through the simple drag-and-drop method.
- You also have the option to install both free and paid apps on your website to improve its functionality.
- It has a free plan that comes with limited bandwidth. However, you can only use a subdomain name with it.
- Every website on Wix gets free SSL.
- Wix offers short term pricing, and this makes it great for short-term projects.
- The user interface is pretty and convenient to use. All its functions can be executed by anyone who has hardly any knowledge about coding.
- If you go for the Free or Connect Domain plans, Wix ads will show up on your website.
- The process of migrating your website from Wix is complicated.
- The advanced plans are fairly expensive compared to their competitors. At the same time, they don’t offer unlimited bandwidth or space.
- There aren’t a lot of third-party apps and extensions on Wix.
- There are several limitations to long-term growth if SEO is an integral part of your marketing strategy.
- It’s difficult to add any additional code or advanced marketing tools to your ecommerce website.
- Because the platform is totally controlled by Wix, there are several technical limitations.
- Connect domain– $4.50 per month
- Combo– $8.50 per month
- Unlimited – $12.50 per month
- VIP – $24.50 per month
Weebly is one of the best site builder tools which reduces the effort that you need to put into designing a website. It’s got a beautifully designed page builder that lets you create and edit your website without any coding at all.
Additionally, it’s a fully-hosted platform, which means that you won’t need to manage or install any software. It’s a one-stop-shop for hosting and managing your website.
- Drag and drop editor
- Supports ecommerce
- App integration
- Free sub-domain
- Easy publishing
- You can easily create your website using Weebly’s live page editor.
- It’s possible to launch your ecommerce store with it as well. You also get access to their built-in support.
- Be it slideshows or even contact forms, Weebly has built-in features for it all.
- Due to its ease of use and the great features that it offers, Weebly is definitely one of the best website builders for beginners.
- Weebly is a completely hosted platform, which means that you cannot get a developer to upgrade your website at any point.
- For every purchase that your customers make to your ecommerce store, Weebly charges a 3% transaction fee. To avoid these fees, you need to purchase their business plan, which costs more than the others.
- The content management system (CMS) of Weebly isn’t as good as that of other competitors. It’s not possible to add custom content types.
- It can be difficult to add advanced marketing tools to your ecommerce website.
- Migrating your account to some other host can be a challenging task when you create your ecommerce website on Weebly.
- Free– $0 per month
- Connect– $5 per month
- Pro – $12 per month
- Business – $25 per month
Squarespace is clearly one of the best website builders out there. With its simple drag-and-drop interface, even if you’re new to web designing, you can create a professional-looking website quickly.
Want to know what makes it so great?
The variety of designs and themes that it offers, along with the ease of use, make it a favorable website builder.
- Smart templates
- Blog integration
- Image sourcing
- Support ecommerce
- Style editor
- Loads of website designs and themes to help you get started on your website designing journey.
- All website designs are completely editable, giving you full control over the customization of your website.
- It’s possible to use multiple templates at a time on your website, which lets you pick the best elements of each.
- It also offers an ecommerce plan through which you can open your online store.
- You can seamlessly manage your products, orders, inventory, coupons, etc.
- Squarespace falls short when it comes to the integration of third-party applications. Third-party apps make it simple to add functionality to your website. Limited functionality makes it difficult to grow your business on Squarespace.
- The only payment gateways accepted on Squarespace are Stripe, PayPal, and Apple Pay. It’s not possible to add any other payment gateways. This reduces your scope of operating your ecommerce store.
- Adding and editing content can sometimes be difficult, especially if you’re not used to its interface.
- Squarespace is quite expensive to start with. This makes it challenging for ecommerce stores that are just starting out.
- Personal – $16 per month
- Business – $23 per month
- Basic Commerce – $27 per month
- Advanced Commerce – $49 per month
Domain.com is yet another popular website builder. Its ease of use makes it one of the best website builders out there.
The best part about all its themes is that they’re mobile-friendly. This improves the user experience of your website.
- Free Encrypted SSL certificates.
- Scalable bandwidth
- Free cloud storage
- Unlimited subdomains
- Free one-year domain registration
- Unlimited storage
- It offers a drag-and-drop interface to create your website with ease.
- Be it video, text, or even images, you can drag and drop them all to your preferred locations.
- It’s possible to customize every element of your website, including colors, fonts, and other features such as boxes.
- Domain.com offers SEO tools that make it easy to rank your website on search engines such as Google.
- You can also open your ecommerce store through Domain.com and sell products directly through your website.
- It allows you to accept credit card payments as well.
- The most significant con of Domain.com is that there is no real onboarding process once you purchase the website builder. This makes it difficult for beginners to start designing their first website through it.
- Their basic plan doesn’t have Google Analytics integration or even revision history.
- The basic plan also has a limit on the number of pages that you can create.
- Domain.com doesn’t provide an uptime guarantee. Without significant uptime, you can’t expect to keep your store running 24×7.
- Starter – $1.99 per month
- Business – $6.99 per month
- Ecommerce – $12.99 per month
If you are talking about the best website builders out there, you can’t miss out on Mobirise. This website builder is solely dedicated to creating mobile-friendly websites, and it succeeds in doing so in style.
Taking into account the mobile-first approach of search engines, this should be your go-to website builder.
- Real-time editing
- SEO management
- Supports mobile design
- Media galleries
- Drag and drop editor
- The website builder works completely offline on both Windows and Mac.
- It has over 1800 templates, themes, and website blocks that can help you design your dream website.
- The drag-and-drop interface of Mobirise makes it easy for even non-techies to design stunning websites.
- The mobile-first approach of Mobirise can help you build an SEO-friendly website.
- There are loads of choices for blocks.
- Loads of extensions are available for you to choose from.
- It doesn’t offer any hosting options, so you will need to purchase your domain and find a suitable web hosting platform.
- The websites made using Mobirise look similar because the format of template blocks cannot be changed.
- The updating process of your website needs the availability of the website files of your project. This unnecessarily complicates the process.
- Mobirise is free to download and use, but it comes with a caveat. All extensions need to be purchased, most costing around $49.
- There is however a website builder kit, which gives you access to all the extensions (100+), for $149 a year.
Whether you want to create a blog, make your website, or start an online business, WebStarts is one of the best website builders.
With some fantastic features such as automatic domain setup, mobile readiness, and over 700 fonts, you can make beautiful websites on WebStarts quickly.
- Live chat feature to chat to customers
- Image editor
- Automatic domain setup
- Supports blogs
- The domain can be set up within seconds of creating your website.
- The paid plans of WebStarts offer free submission service of the website to Google so that you can start ranking in searches as well.
- It offers a live chat option to engage with your website visitors.
- It offers a robust content delivery network too.
- You can add HTML and CSS code snippets to tweak your website.
- It provides easy integration with social media. This can make it easy to promote your website.
- It’s easy to set up your website using their informative tutorials through which you can understand the process.
- If you want to host an online store, you have to opt for their most expensive plan.
- The content delivery network option is only available for the Business plan.
- Ads are displayed on all the pages of the free plan.
- WebStarts offers hundreds of templates. However, they aren’t up to the mark and lack the quality and finesse that other website builders offer.
- Customer support is fairly limited on WebStarts as there’s no live chat support for any of the plans.
- Pro Plus – $14 per month
- Business – $23 per month
Just like many others on this list of the best website builders, Pixel Together offers a drag-and-drop interface for creating your website.
Its interface is quite simple, and easy to use.
It also boasts several smart features such as professional hosting, flexible animation, and agency solutions.
- Mobile friendly code
- Touch-enabled galleries and images
- SEO functionality
- Ecommerce integration
- Scalable cloud storage
- The websites designed through Pixel Together are genuinely responsive and work on all screen sizes efficiently.
- You can also insert your custom code into the website to improve its functionality.
- It’s possible to publish your website directly through a single click due to its cloud hosting environment.
- You can quickly back up your website by exporting your codes and scripts.
- You need to design your website from scratch as there are no templates available.
- Many of the other best website builders offer free plans, however, Pixel Together does not.
- It doesn’t have many options for hosting an ecommerce website.
- Page – $10 per month
- Site – $15 per month
- SitePlus – $30 per month
Strikingly lets you create beautiful websites without much effort. They believe in keeping things simple, and all you need to do is click and edit your website and publish it instantly.
The ease with which you can design a website through Strikingly makes it one of the best website builders in the world.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Email integrations
- Blogging features included
- SEO friendly
- You can easily register your domain name or add the one you already own to your website.
- Using its built-in ecommerce support, you can easily set up your store and instantly accept payments from PayPal or Stripe.
- It’s also possible to create a blog and add features such as signup and contact forms to your websites.
- Powerful analytics for your website are built into the website builder itself.
- You get free HTTPS with all custom domains, which can enhance the security of your website.
- Accept payments only from PayPal and Stripe.
- All the paid plans apart from the Pro plan display ads.
- You can only have up to 500 products per website, even in their highest plans. This is a big limitation for ecommerce websites that want to scale up and expand.
- One of the biggest cons of Strikingly is that it can only create one-page websites unless you go for its Pro or VIP plans. This can pose a big challenge for your website’s SEO.
- It provides extremely limited customization options. You can’t create your own sections or add anything within their premade sections.
- It offers limited technical flexibility. There are no Open Graph or schema settings.
- Limited – $12 per month
- Pro– $20 per month
- VIP – $59 per month
What makes GoDaddy one of the best website builders is the fact that it’s a one-stop shop for all your website requirements. Through GoDaddy, you can purchase your domain name, pick a web hosting plan, and even design your website with ease.
The best part about this website builder is that it can do everything that you need, right from helping you rank on Google to setting up an ecommerce store.
- Domain registration
- Improved blogging feature
- SEO optimized
- Web analytics features
- All the websites that you create using the GoDaddy website builder will be mobile-friendly and come with a responsive design.
- The drag-and-drop method of building the website makes the entire process of creating it more straightforward.
- It can help you with email marketing and SEO, and also offers Facebook Insights right at your fingertips.
- It’s an ecommerce-friendly website builder, and you can easily track your orders, get checkout reminders, and manage your store.
- The 24/7 support ensures that whenever you hit a roadblock, they will always be there to solve your problems. It’s due to this stellar support that it’s one of the best website builders on the internet.
- One of the major drawbacks of the GoDaddy website builder is that it’s challenging to switch between themes without messing up your website and its content.
- While it offers loads of features, the website builder in itself is not very advanced.
- Basic– $9.99 per month
- Premium– $14.99 per month
- Commerce – $16.99 per month
- Commerce Plus – $29.99 per month
Duda is one of the best website builders for scaling up your business. It’s possible to seamlessly import content and build your website using its drag-and-drop interface.
The best part about this website builder is that all your web design assets can be shared with your entire team to streamline the process of website design.
- Multilingual online store
- Dynamic drop downs
- Drag and drop editor
- Developer mode
- Beautiful templates
- You can easily add SSL to your website and secure it with a single click.
- It has a 99.99% uptime as your websites are hosted on AWS.
- It’s possible to edit and create your website on-the-go even through your mobile.
- To simplify the process of designing a website, they provide pre-designed website sections as well.
- Duda also allows you to launch your ecommerce store through their website builder.
- All the statistics and analytics options are available in one place for you to understand your website’s performance.
- It’s not possible to port your website to another web hosting platform.
- There aren’t any third-party widgets, which can seriously hinder your website’s progress.
- Email newsletter integration is not available.
- Basic– $14 per month
- Team– $22 per month
- Agency – $44 per month
- Custom – Contact their sales team for a custom quotation
Using Yola, you can seamlessly create professional websites within minutes.
Its drag and drop one of the best website builders which allows you to add elements to your website quickly, and you can customize it to your requirements.
- Fully customizable templates
- Search engine friendly
- Multilingual website
- 99.9% uptime
- Embed YouTube videos
- One of the most significant pros of Yola is that it doesn’t display any third-party ads, even on the free version.
- You can choose from hundreds of templates and customize them based on your needs. The pages that you design through Yola are also optimized for SEO.
- The responsive nature of the websites ensures that you will be able to reach even those customers who access your website through smartphones.
- It’s easy to set up your ecommerce store and manage your inventory and orders seamlessly.
- They also provide hosting packages and domain names.
- Although Yola does offer 24/7 support, there is no option for phone support.
- There are several limitations when it comes to the design and navigation of websites.
- Many of their templates are outdated and pretty ordinary.
- It doesn’t offer an option for blogging.
- Bronze– $5.91 per month
- Silver – $14.00 per month
- Gold – $26.00 per month
Voog’s one of the most powerful website builders out there which lets you build stunning websites from scratch.
Their drag-and-drop website builder makes the entire process of creating your website short and simple. You can easily customize your entire site through its tools and add functionality to it.
- Multi-lingual website design
- Unique blogs
- Completely customizable
- Supports ecommerce
- All the websites that you create with Voog are responsive and will work well on mobiles.
- One of the features that makes it one of the best website builders is that it’s available in 10 languages and you can create websites of any language through it in parallel.
- All the websites built using this builder are SEO-friendly and come with built-in analytics tools.
- You can start your online store through Voog too.
- It’s a paradise for developers as you can build fully customized sites using it. They provide a developer toolkit, database builder, and an online code editor to simplify things for you.
- Voog offers very few templates and themes. Unless you know how to code, there is not much you can do to modify them.
- While you can create an ecommerce website, it will be a fairly basic one. Hence, scaling up becomes an issue.
- The blogging feature of Voog is pretty simplistic as well.
- Standard – $8 per month
- Plus – $13 per month
- Premium – $39 per month
Webnode is one of the best website builder tools which makes it easy to create a website, be it a blog, business website, or an online store.
You can choose from a wide variety of templates that they offer and customize them in seconds to fit your requirements.
- Supports multiple languages
- Content manager
- Google analytics integration
- Custom domain
- Design templates
- SEO tools
- You get access to built-in SEO tools that can help you gain visibility on Google.
- You can easily integrate Google Analytics with the website builder to track your website’s performance.
- It’s possible to create a multilingual website through the platform too.
- You can set up your online store using their attractive templates and manage orders with ease. They also provide powerful analytics to track your performance.
- It’s possible to integrate widgets, but you need to do it through coding only.
- The features offered for ecommerce stores are pretty limited.
- The customer support isn’t all that great as there’s no one-to-one live chat option.
- Limited– $3.90 per month
- Mini – $7.50 per month
- Standard – $12.90 per month
- Profi – $22.90 per month
Here’s a quick overview and comparison table of the best website builders.
|Name||Price||Ecommerce Solutions||Blogging Tool||Mobile Optimized||Support|
|Zyro||Starts from $2.90/month||Yes||Yes||Yes||Excellent|
|Shopify||Starts from $19/month||Yes||Yes||Yes||Excellent|
|Starts from $4.50/month||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Weebly||Starts from $5/month||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Starts from $16/month||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Starts from $1.99/month
|Free, but need to purchase extensions|
Starts from $14/month
Starts from $10/month
Starts from $12/month
There you have it. The best way to find the best website builder for you is to look at the features, compare the price, as well as keep the support in mind.
Q1. Which free website builder is best?
A. The best free website builder has to be Wix. The intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone without technical knowledge to build an aesthetically pleasing website. All you have to do is drag-and-drop the elements and fill in the information.
Q2. Which is the easiest website builder?
A. Weebly is the easiest website builder. The beautifully designed page builder lets you design your website without any coding. They also have pre-built templates that you can edit and customize to fit your requirements.
Q3. What is the easiest ecommerce website builder?
A. If you want to build an ecommerce website, you should consider using Domain.com. This website builder is perfect for building and running ecommerce websites and you can design the website using the simple drag-and-drop interface.
Q4. Is Wix actually free?
A. Yes, Wix is 100% free for anyone who wants to start a website. However, the free version also means that Wix can display ads on your website. To avoid this, you will need to opt for the paid version.
Q5. What is the cheapest website builder?
A. The cheapest website builders are:
Q6. What's better, GoDaddy or Wix?
A. Both Wix and GoDaddy are popular website builders. While GoDaddy also offers loads of hosting options, Wix’s business mainly leans towards the website builder.
However, what makes Wix the better of the two is that it also offers a free plan, unlike GoDaddy. This way, anyone who wants to create a website can easily do so with Wix.
Q7. Is WordPress better than Wix?
A. WordPress powers over 35% of the websites in the world and that clearly shows why it’s the best site builder out there.
However, creating and managing websites on WordPress is slightly challenging and requires some technical skills. On the other hand, Wix is great if you’re a beginner as you can manage your website without any technical knowledge.
Q8. Is it cheaper to code your own website?
A. Coding your own website can be cheaper than choosing a website builder if you’re the one doing the coding. Otherwise, the fees that you would typically pay a developer would be much higher than the cost of a website builder. However, if you code your own website, you’ll be able to get all of the features that you want.
Q9. Is Wix better than Squarespace?
A. Yes, Wix is more versatile than Squarespace and also offers more features. The website builder is superior to that of Squarespace. Wix also has a free plan unlike Squarespace, which makes it a better website builder than Squarespace as anyone can get started with it.
Q10. How do I choose a good website builder?
A. To choose a good website builder for your business, follow these steps:
– Figure out your requirements (type of website, features, etc.)
– Determine your budget.
– Check the number of themes offered by the website builders.
– Consider the ease of use.
– Check the pricing.
– Check the SEO features.
– Consider the support offered.
When it comes to website builders, there are loads of options that you can choose from. The best website builders are those that give you solid flexibility and are also affordable.
Before setting out to build your website, it’s crucial to select the right website builder based on your requirements. Study their features carefully and make an informed decision.
Do you need any help building a website or marketing your brand? You can get in touch with me.